Thursday, May 13, 2010

Positive Quotes That Make You THINK


Positive Quotes That Make You Think


You can never cross the ocean

unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
Christopher Columbus

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
Winston Churchill

Do you know what happens when you give a procrastinator a good idea? Nothing!
Donald Gardner

Man often becomes what he believes himself to be.
If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing,
it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it.
On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it,
I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it
even if I may not have it at the beginning.
Mahatma Gandhi

When one door of happiness closes, another opens,
but often we took so long at the closed door
that we do not see the one that has been opened up for us
Helen Keller


Just around that corner, Spot will find

that Rabbit RLoF

Spot Dunckel, Google me


Ecomates Team

with

Ethos FR

Ethos FR+

Ethos Home & Shop Formula

No comments: