Monday, May 3, 2010

Dreams Quotes


DREAM QUOTES

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things
which escape those who dream only by night.
Edgar Allan Poe

Keep true to the dreams of thy youth.
Friedrich von Schiller

Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow,
and when I woke up the pillow was gone.
Tommy Cooper

To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act.
Anatole France

You see things; and you say, 'Why?'
But I dream things that never were; and I say,
"Why not?"
George Bernard Shaw

Dreams are always very important


part of a beagles life. Running after


that big bad rabbit or looking for the


world largest cookie R.L.o.G.


Spot Dunckel, Google me


Ecomates Team


with Ethos FR & Ethos FR+


http://www.blogger.com/www.ecomates.com/RoRClubSAVE




No comments: