Monday, May 17, 2010

NEVER GIVE UP Quotes


NEVER GIVE UP QUOTES

Our greatest glory is not in never failing,
but in rising up every time we fail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


It's not that I'm so smart,
it's just that I stay with problems longer.
Albert Einstein

Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win.
Bernadette Devlin

No one will ever see me quit,
because I simply won't.
If I start something,
I will finish it and do it well.
Steve Belmarsh

Beagles NEVER, EVER give up


on their goals of the hunt.


Spot Dunckel, Google me


Ecomates Team


with


Ethos FR Plus


http://www.blogger.com/www.ecomates.com/RoRClubSAVE





Many of life's failures are people who did not realize
how close they were to success when they gave up.
Thomas Alva Edison

Never give in, never give in,
never; never; never; never
in nothing, great or small, large or petty
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense
Winston Churchill



No comments: