Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Procrastination Quotes


Procrastination Quotes
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait
a single moment before starting to improve the world.
Anne Frank

The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing,
it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly,
except to avoid more work or find excuses.
Unknown or just waiting lol

I love deadlines. Especially the whooshing sound
they make as they pass by.
Douglas Adams

My evil genius Procrastination has whispered me to
tarry 'til a more convenient season.
Mary Todd Lincoln
The leading rule for the lawyer, as for the man of every other calling, is diligence. Leave nothing for to-morrow which can be done to-day.
President Lincoln
Never wait for the food to hit the floor RloG
Spot Dunckel ( World Famous Beagle )

No comments: