Friday, October 24, 2008

Quotes on FUTURE



Quotes on FUTURE

A brief candle; both ends burning An endless mile; a bus wheel turning A friend to share the lonesome times A handshake and a sip of wine So say it loud and let it ring We are all a part of everything The future, present and the past Fly on proud bird You're free at last.


written en route to the funeral
for his friend,

Ronnie Van Zant
of the band, Lynyrd Skynyrd

Charlie Daniels


My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own.
I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice; my responsibility; win or lose,
only I hold the key to my destiny
Elaine Maxwell


Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
John F Kennedy


These days people seek knowledge, not wisdom. Knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future.
Vernon Cooper


Now is the accepted time, not tomorrow,

not some more convenient season.

It is today that our best work can be done

and not some future day or future year.

It is today that we fit ourselves

for the greater usefulness

of tomorrow.

Today is the seed time, now are the hours of work,

and tomorrow comes the harvest and the playtime.
W.E.B. Du Bois


Who cares about the futre, I want my

cookies NOW lol !!!!

Spot Dunckel ( World Famous Beagle )

No comments: