Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dream are so very IMPORTANT in your LIFE!

"My eyes are an ocean in which my dreams are reflected." Anna M. Uhlich

"We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a spring day or in the red fire of a long winter's evening. Some of us let these great dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true. Woodrow Wilson

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet, Tread softly because you tread on n dreams." William Butler Yeats

"However vague they are, dreams have a way of concealing themselves and leave us no peace until they are translated into reality, like seeds germinating underground, sure to sprout in their search for the sunlight." Lin Yutang

"It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else." Erma Bombeck

"The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want." Ben Stein

" A Truck Load of Cookies are in my Dream each and every night and a bunch of Big Rabbits to chase in my back yard". Spot Dunckel 2007

5 comments:

Wavecritter said...

""My eyes are an ocean in which my dreams are reflected." Anna M. Uhlich" This is a favorite of mine! Thanks

bleuet said...

"My eyes are an ocean in which my dreams are reflected."
Anna M.Uhlich
I join Steff and favor that one too.
Keep dreaming Spot... soon the rabbits will chase you...lol

John Raines said...

dreams are important i dreamed i was sending comments to a dog's blog

Dorothy Lanman said...

Leaving a rabbit for spot.

www.askdorothylanman.blogspot.com

Ask Carole Percifield said...

What a cute dog! Spot, you go!