Friday, March 14, 2008

Ask Spot Dunckel



One Cool Beagle that Loves to walk and Eat
Beagle Cookies all day long!

Move into the Dunckel's over 27 Beagle Years ago
and it took a little time to get George & Virgina
Wrapped around my little paw hehehhe.

After leaving my job in Columbus Ohio as a hunting
Beagle and finding this home, I was committed to Being an Inside Beagle and Sleeping with the family and off the nice lamb skin padded bed
on the cold floor RLoF.
They Would go to sleep at night and wake up with their little buddy sleeping between them and they
never heard me jump up on their bed hehehhe.
I will fill you in as time goes on about the days this
cool beagles has and his dreams along the way.
Thanks for stopping by and come back real soon
and I will share some inside information from a
Beagle point of view.
Spot Dunckel

No comments: