Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Optimism Quotes


Optimism Quotes



I don't think you lead by pessimism and cynicism.


I think you lead by optimism and enthusiasm and energy.


Patricia Ireland



My optimism for life carried through my work.


John Dyer



With optimism, you look upon the sunny side of things.


People say, 'Studs, you're an optimist.'


I never said I was an optimist.


I have hope because what's the alternative to hope?


Despair? If you have despair,


you might as well put your head in the oven.


Studs Terkel



What we can borrow from Ronald Reagan...


is that great sense of optimism.


He led by building on the strengths of America,


not running America down.


Rudy Giuliani


Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.


Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.


Helen Keller




Optimism for a Beagle is #1 and helps


find all those Big Rabbits LoL


Spot Dunckel (World Famous Beagle)


Ecomates Team were going GREEN is


just so easy with Ethos FR+


No comments: