Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Determination Quotes



Determination quotes

“I ran and ran and ran every day, and I acquired this sense of determination, this sense of spirit that I would never, never give up, no matter what else happened.”
Wilma Rudolph

“The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed”
Richard Brinsley Sheridan

“If I were dropped out of a plane into the ocean and told the nearest land was a thousand miles away, I'd still swim. And I'd despise the one who gave up.”
Abraham Maslow

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.”
Tommy Lasorda



Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
Winston Churchill

Determination is the KEY in find just the right Rabbit for a Beagle LoL
Spot Dunckel - Google me

No comments: