Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Goals Quotes


Goals Quotes


When defeat comes,

accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound,

rebuild those plans,

and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.

Napoleon Hill


The older I get,

the more I see a straight path where I want to go.

If you’re going to hunt elephants,

don’t get off the trail for a rabbit.

T. Boone Pickens


As long as I have a want,

I have a reason for living.

Satisfaction is death.

George Bernard Shaw

People with clear, written goals,

accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine.

Brian Tracy

You need a plan to build a house.

To build a life,

it is even more important to have a plan or goal.

Zig Ziglar


T Boone did you say RABBIT ? LoL

Spot Dunckel - Google me


Ecomates Team with Ethos FR +

No comments: