Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thomas Pain, Woodrow T Wilson, Benjamin Franklin, Judge Learned Hand, Dwight D Eisenhower, Spot Dunckel, Google me, Ecomates,


Fourth of July Quotes


If there must be trouble let it be in my day,

that my child may have peace.

Thomas Pain (1737-1809)

I have always been among those who believed

that the greatestfreedom of speech

was the greatest safety,

because if a man is a fool,

the best thing to do is to encourage him

to advertise the fact by speaking.

Woodrow T. Wilson


Where liberty dwells,

there is my country.

Benjamin Franklin


Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women;

when it dies there, no constitution,

no law, no court can save it.

Judge Learned Hand


Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions,

the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned

and refreshedelse like a flower cut from its life-giving roots,

it will wither and die.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

USA Beagle have more Freedom and

Just LOVE IT R.L.o.G.

Spot Dunckel (Google me)

Ecomates Team

No comments: