Thursday, July 30, 2009

Needs Quotes


Needs Quotes


Make yourself necessary to somebody.

Ralph Waldo Emerson


All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence,

and then success is sure.”

Mark Twain


I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship.

I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings.

My wisdom flows from the Highest Source.

I salute that Source in you.

Let us work together for unity and love.

Mahatma Gandhi


They can call me crazy if I fail, all the chance that I need,

is one-in-a-million and they can call me brilliant if I succeed.

Ani Difranco Serendipity.


Look for something, find something else,

and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs

than what you thought you were looking for.

Lawrence Block


Beagle are basic - MORE COOKIES

Spot Dunckel - World Famous Beagle

Ecomates Team


Ethos FR + (Going Green is so darn easy )



1 comment:

bleuet said...

A cookie for Spot - a hug for Hank and great quotes my friend :)