Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rain Quotes for Today



RAIN QUOTES for Today
When tempted to fight fire with fire remember that
the Fire Department generally uses water.

An Old Boy Scout Saying


A man can seldom -- very, very, seldom --

fight a winning fight against his training;
the odds are too heavy.

Mark Twain


Knowledge has outstripped character development,

and the young today are given an education

rather than an upbringing.

Ilya Ehrenburg
Ukrainian, Writer Quotes

I'm like a duck: calm above the water,

and paddling like hell underneath.

Fred Shero

Hockey Coach

I succeed on my own personal motivation,

dedication, and commitment�.

My mindset is:

If I'm not out there training, someone else is.

Lynn Jennings 1960-, American Runner


I hate RAIN - R.L.o.G

just hide in the closet all day long

Spot Dunckel

No comments: