Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Discovery Quotes




Discovery Quotes

The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance
it is the illusion of knowledge.
Daniel J. Boorstin

One doesn't discover new lands
without consenting to lose sight of the shore
for a very long time.
Andre Gide

I do not know what I may appear to the world;
but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy


playing on the seashore,
and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble
or a prettier shell than ordinary,
whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.
Isaac Newton

Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
James Joyce

No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars
or sailed an uncharted land,
or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.
Helen Keller




Discovery is one of the Big Joys of a


Beagles Life LoL


Spot Dunckel, Google me






MyShoppingGenie


RoRClubSAVE


No comments: