Thursday, July 15, 2010

Self-Discovery Quotes


Self-Discovery


People often say that this
or that person has not yet found himself.
But the self is not something one finds,
it is something one creates.
Thomas Szasz

The man who views the world at fifty
the same as he did at twenty
has wasted thirty years of his life.
Muhammad Ali

There are chapters in every life which are seldom read
and certainly not aloud.
Carol Shields

I can teach anybody how to get what they want out of life.
The problem is that I can't find anybody
who can tell me what they want.
Mark Twain

A man travels the world over in search of what he needs
and returns home to find it.
George Moore

I discovered that I am a Famous Beagle LoL
Spot Dunckel, Google me

Ecomates Team
with
Ethos FR+
Ethos Fr
Ethos HS

No comments: