Tuesday, April 27, 2010

PLANNING QUOTES


Planning Quotes


Even when you think you have your life all mapped out,
things happen that shape your destiny
in ways you might never have imagined.
Deepak Chopra


When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans

are not sound,
rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward

your coveted goal.
Napoleon Hill

Becoming wealthy is not a matter of how much you earn,
who your parents are, or what you do..
it is a matter of managing your money properly.
Noel Whittaker


I’m a busy guy but I set aside quiet time every morning
and every evening to keep my equilibrium centered

on my own path.
I don’t like being swayed by anything that might
be negative or damaging.
Donald Trump



If you don't have daily objectives,
you qualify as a dreamer.
Zig Ziglar

Planning to Save on Fuel and Reduce your Emission
with Ethos FR & Ethos FR + and let a Beagle's

Air, so much better !
Spot Dunckel, Google me
Ecomates Team
http://www.ecomates.com/RoRClubSAVE

No comments: