Friday, February 12, 2010

Goals Quotes


Goals Quotes


If you're bored with life -- you don't get up every morning with a burning desire to do things -- you don't have enough goals.
Lou Holtz

Pursue one great decisive aim with force and determination.
Karl von Clausewitz

The person who makes a success of living is the one who see his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication.
Cecil B. DeMille

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity.
Louis Pasteur

My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose -- somehow we win out
Ronald Reagan
My daily goal in life, is to get up in the
morning at get my very first cookie
of the day RLoG
Spot Dunckel (Google me)

No comments: