Thursday, October 8, 2009

Encouragement Quotes


Encouragement quotes


Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement

and we will make the goal.

Robert Collier


There are high spots in all of our lives

and most of them have come about through encouragement

from someone else. I don't care how great,

how famous or successful a man or woman may be,

each hungers for applause.

George Matthew Adams


I can look back at my own life

and see where a few words of praise

have sharply changed my entire life.

Dale Carnegie


Nine tenths of education is encouragement.

Anatole France


Correction does much, but encouragement does more.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


Encouragement works wonders for

a little smart Beagle Rlog

Spot Dunckel, Google me

The Beagle has landed

No comments: