Friday, May 29, 2009

DETERMINATION Quotes


DETERMINATION Qoutes


We will either find a way, or make one!Hannibal
Determination is the wake-up call to the human will.

Anthony Robbins


A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile,

it can be done.

Vince Lombardi


What this power is I cannot say; all I know is that it exists and it becomes available only when a man is in that state of mind in which he knows exactly what he wants

and is fully determined not to quit until he finds it.

Alexander Graham Bell


Failure will never overtake me

if my determination to succeed is strong enough.

Og Mandino


I have such Determination to get my way lol

Spot Dunckel

Google me

No comments: