Thursday, March 26, 2009

Talent Quotes for Today


Quotes on TALENT


Getting ahead in a difficult profession requires

avid faith in yourself.

That is why some people with mediocre talent,

but with great inner drive,

go much further

than people with vastly superior talent.

Sophia Loren (1934 - )


Use what talents you possess:

the woods would be very silent

if no birds sang there except those that sang best.

Henry Van Dyke


The most valuable of all talents is never using two words

when one will do.

Thomas Jefferson


Hide not your talents,

they for use were made.

What's a sun-dial in the shade?

Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)


I have no particular talent.

I am merely inquisitive.

Albert Einstein


My best talent is locking me eyes

on people and getting them

to do what I want lol.

Spot Dunckel

World Famous Beagle

Google me

ecoMates

No comments: