Monday, February 16, 2009

FEAR Quotes for today

FEAR QUOTES

"In politics, what begins in fear usually ends in folly."
Coleridge

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear."
H.P. Lovecraft
"A good scare is worth more to a man than good advice."
Edgar Watson Howe - Country Town Sayings (1911)

Being frightened is an experience you can't buy."
Anthony Price - Sion Crossing (1984)

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past
I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain."
Frank Herbert, Dune - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear
The ONLY Fear I have is not getting the next cookie
Spot Dunckel ( World Famous Beagle )

No comments: