Monday, August 11, 2008

Ambition Qoutes for YOU



Ambition Qoutes


Every man is said to have his peculiar ambition.

President Abraham Lincoln

Sixteenth President of the USA


Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions.

Small people always do that,

but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.

Mark Twain

American Humorist, Writer


Our ambition should be to rule ourselves,

the true kingdom for each one of us;

and true progress is to know more,

and be more, and to do more.

Sir John Lubbock

British Statesman, Banker, Naturalist

I want to work with the top people,

because only they have the courage and

the confidence and the risk-seeking profile that you need.

Laurel Cutler

American Business Executive

I had no ambition to make a fortune.

Mere money-making has never been my goal,

I had an ambition to build.

John D Rockefeller

American Business Executive


My Biggest Ambition Now is just to find some food

as my family has put me on a strick diet Darn!!!

Sir Spot Dunckel

World Famous Beagle & Blogger LoL


Ambition to SAVE 7% to 19% on your Fuel Bill

Ethos Fr


No comments: