Monday, May 12, 2008

Why Not Dream Big - Its FREE

Fun flash toys and widgets, layouts, graphics, comments, and much more


DREAMS can become true

- www.pyzam.com Fun flash toys and widgets, layouts, graphics, comments, and much more

So DREAM BIG


Randy K. Milholland, Something Positive Comic, 09-07-04 Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.


Friedrich von Schiller (1759 - 1805) You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"


George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950), "Back to Methuselah" (1921), part 1, act 1 Human beings have an inalienable right to invent themselves.


Martin Luther King Jr. (1929 - 1968),Speech at Civil Rights March on Washington, August 28, 1963I've come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that's as unique as a fingerprint - and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.

Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC), Agamemnon To accomplish great things, we must DREAM as well as ACT.


John F. Kennedy (1917 - 1963), speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963 Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.

Spot Dunckel

I have a Dream of living in a Very Large Box of
Dog Cookies LoL

1 comment:

Google Me said...

Spot I thought this was one of you best post yet. Keep up the great work and I will send you some of your favor dog bones.