Monday, April 21, 2008

How much of your Natural Ability are you going to use TODAY ?


Ability

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it
Lou Holtz
If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.
Thomas Edison

Ability will never catch up with the demand for it.
Malcolm S. Forbes

The world cares very little about what a man or woman knows; it is what a man or woman is able to do that counts.
Booker T. Washington

We ONLY use about 15% of what we are capable of doing or
I would enjoy far more cookies
Spot Dunckel - Google Me Soon

No comments: